West Nautical18A Osborne RoadJesmondNewcastle upon TyneNE2 2ADUnited Kingdom
The 24.6m motor yacht ORION was built by Van der Valk in the Netherlands, as a customized ‘Continental Two’ model with a flybridge hard top and widened beam. She is presented for sale in immaculate condition and is also VAT paid.
Her elegant exterior and interior styling is by Van der Valk and features Victorian inspired interior styling and decoration throughout. Thoughtful interior details such as hand carved flowers and miniatures showcase the striking attention to detail, complimented by wonderful soft fabrics and materials.
Her interior configuration has been designed to comfortably accommodate up to 7 guests in 3 cabins comprising a full-beam master suite on the lower deck aft, a full-beam VIP cabin forward, and a double guest cabin. She also features an additional flexible guest area with a fold-out couch and en-suite that may be closed off and used as a 4th cabin.
The main salon features a circular dining table for 4, large comfortable seating, and a bar. Her generous exterior deck areas feature an aft deck dining table for 6, a flybridge with a large dining table and bar under the shade of her hard top, and a spacious foredeck with bench seating, table, and large sunbathing pads for lounging.
ORION features a semi-displacement aluminium hull and superstructure and was built to CE Category A classification society rules. She is powered by 3 Volvo Penta (D13-800) 800hp diesel engines, comfortably cruising at 21.5 knots and is capable of a top speed of 26.7 knots. She has accommodation for 2 crew members.
– Extension of wheelhouse by 1.6 meters
(1 meter to front and 60 cm to back)
(Wheelhouse will be more than 9 meters long)
– Hard top bimini
– 2 x Manoeuvring positions (IPS Joystick) on each side of cockpit
– Watermaker 284 L/Hour (Sea Recovery)
– Hydraulic Swimming Platform (opacmare 3300/11 – 800kgs capacity)
– Upgrade navigation package (3 x 19” simrad glassbridge monitor
Plus Maritime PC) in wheelhouse.
– Port Side and Starboard camera
– Wooden floors on full main level
– Side door in wheelhouse (Kitchen area)
– Underwater lighting (3 x Sea Vision SV14)
– 2 x electric winch on aft deck (Muir VC3500)
– 2 x Automatic mooring cleats on swimming platform
– “Arch Type” Mast (instead of standard mast type)
– Ship’s hull in metallic paint
– Seakeeper M21000 Gyro stabilising system
– Ultrasonic Anti-Fouling system (Ultra 20 PB system / 2 units)
– Delta DB Sound- and vibration-dampening coating system
(full engine room & rest of ship upto 30cm above waterline)
New in 2023:
- Extensive servicing of the main engine, IPS, Seakeeper, air-conditioning, watermaker, and Kabola in 2023.
- One new camera and router for camera.
- Updated Navigation Chart and Navigation Lights.
- All new LED lights installed, inside the saloon and cabins, and outside.
- New sun protection on bow.
- Tender Williams service and conservation.
- Boat polished and painted with antifouling on underwater part of the hull.
- Propspeed on IPS, and all-new zinc anodes fitted.
- General service of the generator and all-new exhaust hose for the engine.
ENGINE HOURS: 458h
GENERATOR HOURS: 2249h