South Shore Road
In celebration of World Maritime Day 2021 West Nautical are giving away a chance to attend our internationally renowned Superyacht Captain’s Command and Control Course held at South Shields Marine School in Newcastle upon Tyne between 19 and 21 October 2021. You will be put through your paces in the only course of its kind, navigating through disasters and emergency scenarios in a state of the art superyacht bridge simulator.
Can you handle the pressure?
TO ENTER (COMPETITION IS ACROSS FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, LINKEDIN & TWITTER):
1. Follow West Nautical
2. Like the post
3. Comment/tag a fellow captain in the comments below or share the competition post to your story (tagging in West Nautical).THE PRIZE:
• A place on our three-day course (worth £1200) which will allow you to challenge yourself alongside fellow yacht captains in South Shields Marine School’s state-of-the-art marine simulation centre on a simulated superyacht.
• Includes: All airport transfers, local transport, lunch, evening meals and entertainment
• Excludes: Cost of flights, accommodation (Discounted rate of £85.00 per night in a local 4* hotel)
Enter on Instagram: Click here
Enter on Facebook: Click here
Enter on Linkedin: Click here
TERMS & CONDITIONS• Competition ends 10th October 2021, winner is announced 11th October 2021
• Must hold a valid STCW Reg A-II/2 Master (Yacht) 3000GT or above qualification
• Must be able to travel to Newcastle upon Tyne between 18-22 October
• You must be able to cover the cost of your flights to and from the UK
• You must be able to cover the cost of your local accommodation (4* hotel has been reserved GBP 85 per night)
• 1 Entry per person per each platform (multiple comments/shares not counted)
• Only 1 social media platform is required to enter, but if you share on multiple platforms then they will count as an extra entry (i.e., one on Instagram, one on Facebook)
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://lnkd.in/dWbccG3V