South Shore Road
We are looking for someone with experience in larger tenders and in running a deck, the current team onboard is very competent and established. This is a very-hands on role and could be suited to a recently qualified OOW with solid Bosun experience. Diving qualifications and an interest in diving operations is required. Male only due to cabin arrangements.
The package is 2:1 rotation where you will spend one month as Bosun, one month as Second Officer (this is mainly for passages) and one month on leave, however the bosun will also have the chance to hold navigational watches when fully manned as well so they will not be limited. Yacht experience on 60m+ along with proven longevity.
Salary: 3500 - 4000€ DOE / MLC Contract/ Full medical insurance and flights to and from the yacht.
Start Date: Mid - August.
• OOW (Yacht) 3000GT with (Marshal Island Flag endorsement as a bonus)
• GMDSS GOC
• ECDIS Generic and Transas Type Specific
• Safety Officer (Preferred)
• Security Officer (SSO) (Preferred)
• HLO - Helicopter Landing officer (Preferred)
• Helicopter Refuelling (Preferred)
• Personal Watercraft (Preferred)
• Diving qualifications (Essential)
• Up to date STCW Basic and Advanced. (minimum 6 months validity left)
• Up to date ENG1 (minimum 6 months validity left)
Due to the current situation we are only looking for candidates that are in Europe due to the current C19 travel restrictions.
If you are interested and available, please send your CV, certificates and references to email@example.com